Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Richie Woolbert Interview.

This week we have an interview with the man behind the latesauce, Richie Edgar Woolbert.

What is the story behind the title of Latesauce?
The title came about when I asked for a cheesesteak vender to add tomato sauce to my cheesesteak. He angrily responded that it was late sauce. He repeatedly snickered this at me and I thought it would be a funny name for the skateboard video I was making.

How long did it take to film?

The video took about 2 years with a few long breaks from filming. A lot of the footage is recent but there is also a good amount of older footage throughout the parts.

Favorite trick that you filmed?

Favorite trick I filmed would be the frontside heelflip on a hip in Spain.

One thing you could re-do (filming a trick, editing something)

It would be not losing the footage of the frontside heelflip.

What are your plans now that the video is done?
I will probably have a lot of time to do nothing. Maybe I'll try to make it in the music business again. Maybe I'll get into yoga.

Do you plan on releasing another video anytime soon?

Hopefully another video will be in the works very soon. Definitely another Spain trip.

Shoutout/thanks to anybody you want.

Everyone who helped make the video
Logic and Drexel for the premieres
The Jim's cheesesteak employee that made this all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment